A power surge is an abrupt increase in power that can cause serious damage to any device that uses electricity. Many different things can cause power surges, but lightning is the most common culprit. Although nothing can protect you from a direct lightning strike, EREC can offer you the best protection available against transient surges.
METER BASE ARRESTER
The SpaceSaver 320A is the best first line of defense against incoming surges, and makes the perfect companion for plug-in suppressors used on computers and other valuable electronics. The SS320A is a thin low profile meter socket surge arrester suitable for both 200 amp and 320 amp meter enclosures. The meter base arrester protects electrical wiring and large non-electronic appliances.
It is superior because:
- Low profile design – At only 1.2” deep, the SS320A is the thinnest device of its type
- A two-part ground wire and clear plastic safety shield make installation safe and fast
- UL listed for up to 325-amp enclosures, enabling use on virtually all homes
- Easy-to-see indicator light confirms unit is functioning properly
- Expected 20 year life
The US1206 surge suppression device is a true universal suppressor that can protect any electronic device – as well as phone, video, and data lines. That means you can use the US1206 Universal Suppressor to safeguard a wide range of electronics, including computers and entertainment systems.
The US1206 has several superior features:
- Six power receptacles swivel, enabling convenient use behind furniture
- Two HD-compatible video suppressors protect cable TV, satellite, and cable modems
- Phone line module protects pay-per-view, telephone, fax, DSL, and dialup modem lines
- Network suppression module protects computer LAN networks
- Indicator light confirms outlet is wired properly
Purchase $169.95 + $20 Installation Fee
Lease $5.00 per month + $20 Installation Fee
Purchase additional US1206 $59.95 (recommended for all electronic devices in your home)